Almost every day people come to this subreddit asking the same basic questions over and over again. I've put this guide together to point you in the right direction and help you get started on your forex journey.
A quick background on me before you ask: My name is Bob, I'm based out of western Canada. I started my forex journey back in January 2018 and am still learning. However I am trading live, not on demo accounts. I also code my own EA's. I not certified, licensed, insured, or even remotely qualified as a professional in the finance industry. Nothing I say constitutes financial advice.
Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, but everything I've outlined below is a synopsis of some tough lessons I've learned over the last year of being in this business.
LET'S GET SOME UNPLEASANTNESS OUT OF THE WAY
I'm going to call you stupid. I'm also going to call you dumb. I'm going to call you many other things. I do this because odds are, you are stupid, foolish,and just asking to have your money taken away. Welcome to the 95% of retail traders. Perhaps uneducated or uninformed are better phrases, but I've never been a big proponent of being politically correct.
Want to get out of the 95% and join the 5% of us who actually make money doing this? Put your grown up pants on, buck up, and don't give me any of this pc "This is hurting my feelings so I'm not going to listen to you" bullshit that the world has been moving towards.
Let's rip the bandage off quickly on this point - the world does not give a fuck about you
. At one point maybe it did, it was this amazing vision nicknamed the American Dream. It died an agonizing, horrible death at the hand of capitalists and entrepreneurs. The world today revolves around money. Your money, my money, everybody's money. People want to take your money to add it to theirs. They don't give a fuck if it forces you out on the street and your family has to live in cardboard box. The world just stopped caring in general. It sucks, but it's the way the world works now. Welcome to the new world order. It's called Capitalism.
And here comes the next hard truth that you will need to accept - Forex is a cruel bitch of a mistress. She will hurt you. She will torment you. She will give you nightmares. She will keep you awake at night. And then she will tease you with a glimmer of hope to lure you into a false sense of security before she then guts you like a fish and shows you what your insides look like.
This statement applies to all trading markets - they are cruel, ruthless, and not for the weak minded.
The sooner you accept these truths, the sooner you will become profitable. Don't accept it? That's fine. Don't bother reading any further. If I've offended you I don't give a fuck. You can run back home and hide under your bed. The world doesn't care and neither do I.
For what it's worth - I am not normally an major condescending asshole like the above paragraphs would suggest. In fact, if you look through my posts on this subreddit you will see I am actually quite helpful most of the time to many people who come here. But I need you to really understand that Forex is not for most people
. It will make you cry. And if the markets themselves don't do it, the people in the markets will.
LESSON 1 - LEARN THE BASICS
Save yourself and everybody here a bunch of time - learn the basics of forex. You can learn the basics for free - BabyPips has one of the best free courses online which explains what exactly forex is, how it works, different strategies and methods of how to approach trading, and many other amazing topics.
You can access the BabyPips course by clicking this link: https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex
Do EVERY course in the School of Pipsology. It's free, it's comprehensive, and it will save you from a lot of trouble. It also has the added benefit of preventing you from looking foolish and uneducated when you come here asking for help if you already know this stuff.
If you still have questions about how forex works, please see the FREE RESOURCES links on the /Forex
FAQ which can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/Forex/wiki/index
Answer these questions truthfully to yourself:
-What is the difference between a market order, a stop order, and a limit order?
-How do you draw a support/resistance line? (Demonstrate it to yourself)
-What is the difference between MACD, RSI, and Stochastic indicators?
-What is fundamental analysis and how does it differ from technical analysis and price action trading?
-True or False: It's better to have a broker who gives you 500:1 margin instead of 50:1 margin. Be able to justify your reasoning.
If you don't know to answer to any of these questions, then you aren't ready to move on. Go back to the School of Pipsology linked above and do it all again.
If you can answer these questions without having to refer to any kind of reference then congratulations, you are ready to move past being a forex newbie and are ready to dive into the wonderful world of currency trading! Move onto Lesson 2 below.
LESSON 2 - RANDOM STRANGERS ARE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU GET RICH IN FOREX
This may come as a bit of a shock to you, but that random stranger on instagram who is posting about how he is killing it on forex is not trying to insprire you to greatness. He's also not trying to help you. He's also not trying to teach you how to attain financial freedom.
99.99999% of people posting about wanting to help you become rich in forex are LYING TO YOU
Why would such nice, polite people do such a thing? Because THEY ARE TRYING TO PROFIT FROM YOUR STUPIDITY
Plain and simple. Here's just a few ways these "experts" and "gurus" profit from you:
- Referral Links - If they require you to click a specific link to signup for something, it means they are an affiliate. They get a commission from whatever the third party is that they are sending you to. I don't care if it's a brokerage, training program, hell even an Amazon link to a book - if they insist you have to click their super exclusive, can't-get-this-deal-any-other-way-but-clicking-my-link type bullshit, it's an affiliate link. There is nothing inherently wrong with affiliate programs, but you are literally generating money for some stranger because they convinced you to buy something. Some brokers such as ICMarkets have affiliate programs that payout a percentage of the commission you generate - this is a really clever system - whether you profit or blow your entire account, the person who referred you to the broker makes a profit off you. Clever eh?
- Signal Services, Education & Training Programs, Courses - If somebody is telling you they are making a killing with a signal service and are trying to convince you to join it, I guarantee they are getting a piece of your monthly fee. And better still, these signal services often work...for about a week. Just long enough to suck a bunch of poor fools into it. You see people making money, you want in so you agree to pay the $200+/month subscription fee. You follow the signals and it looks like it's making money for a few days or weeks. Then it turns sideways, you start losing money hand over fist. Pretty soon you have lost most of your trading account because you blindly followed a signal service. And better still - when you go screaming at the person running the signal service they will be very quick to point you to their No Refunds policy. To add insult to injury, the buttfucker that referred you to the signal service in the past will likely listen to you getting mad, and then come back with something like "Sorry it didn't work out, but I just joined this other amazing service and it's working great, you should come join it to earn your money back. Here's my link..." You get the point here right?
- Multi-Level Marketing (MLMs) - These people are scum. They are going to offer you training and education, signals, access to forex experts and gurus, and all kinds of other shit with the promise that you will live the dream and become financially free. They are also loading you into a pyrmaid scheme where you will be hounded to recruit other people and make money off them just like you got roped into it. A really prime example here is iMarkets Live (or IML for short). Don't touch this shit with a 10 foot pole. I don't care what they are claiming, you will lose everything using them.
- Fund Managers - These people make my skin crawl. It's a classic scam and it works like this - somebody will post online about how much money they are making trading forex/commodities/stocks/whatever. Most of the time they won't explicitly post they are offering a trading service, rather they just put the message out there and wait for the ignorant masses (that's you) to contact them. They will charm you. They will lie to you. They will promise you the moon if you simply wire them some money or give them API access to your trading account. Care to guess what happens next? If you send a wire transfer (or Western Union...hell any kind of payment to them) they will vanish. Happens usually after they take a bunch of suckers for the ride. You sent them $2,000 and so do 9 other suckers. They just made $20,000 and are gone. With API access to your account, you will find your account gets blown super fast or worse - possibly leaving you open to persecution by the broker you are using.
These are just a few examples. The reality is that very few people make it big in forex or any kind of trading. If somebody is trying to sell you the dream, they are essentially a magician - making you look the other way while they snatch your wallet and clean you out.
Additionally, on the topic of fund managers - legitimate fund managers will be certified, licensed, and insured
. Ask them for proof of those 3 things. What they typically look like are:
- Certified - This varies from country to country, in the US it's FINRA (http://www.finra.org). They need to have their Series 7 certification minimum. You can make the case that other FINRA certifications are acceptable in lieu of Series 7, but the 7 is the gold standard.
- Licensed - They need to have a valid business license issued by the government. It must clearly state they are an investment company, preferrably a hedge fund because they have some super strict requirements to operate (and often require $25,000+ in fees just to get their business license, so you know they at least have some skin in the game).
- Insured - They need to be backed by an insurance company. I'm not talking general insurance for shit like their office burning down. I'm talking about a government-implemented protection insurance program - in the US I believe that is issued by the Securities Investment Protection Corporation (https://www.sipc.org/).
If you are talking to a fund manager and they are insisting they have all of these, get a copy of their verification documents and lookup their licenses on the directories of the issuers to verify they are valid
. If they are, then at least you are talking to somebody who seems to have their shit together and is doing investment management and trading as a professional and you are at least partially protected when the shit hits the fan.
LESSON 3 - UNDERSTAND YOUR RISK
Many people jump into Forex, drop $2000 into a broker account and start trading 1 lot orders because they signed up with a broker thinking they will get rich because they were given 500:1 margin and can risk it all on each trade. Worst-case scenario you lose your account, best case scenario you become a millionaire very quickly. Seems like a pretty good gamble right? You are dead wrong.
As a new trader, you should never risk more than 1% of your account balance on a trade. If you have some experience and are confident and doing well, then it's perfectly natural to risk 2-3% of your account per trade. Anybody who risks more than 4-5% of their account on a single trade deserves to blow their account. At that point you aren't trading, you are gambling. Don't pretend you are a trader when really you are just putting everything on red and hoping the roulette ball lands in the right spot.
It's stupid and reckless and going to screw you very quickly.
Let's do some math here:
You put $2,000 into your trading account. Risking 1%
means you are willing to lose $20 per trade. That means you are going to be trading micro lots, or 0.01 lots most likely ($0.10/pip). At that level you can have a trade stop loss at -200 pips and only lose $20. It's the best starting point for anybody. Additionally, if you SL 20 trades in a row you are only down $200 (or 10% of your account) which isn't that difficult to recover from. Risking 3%
means you are willing to lose $60 per trade. You could do mini lots at this point, which is 0.1 lots (or $1/pip). Let's say you SL on 20 trades in a row. You've just lost $1,200 or 60% of your account. Even veteran traders will go through periods of repeat SL'ing, you are not a special snowflake and are not immune to periods of major drawdown. Risking 5%
means you are willing to lose $100 per trade. SL 20 trades in a row, your account is blown. As Red Foreman would call it - Good job dumbass.
Never risk more than 1% of your account on any trade until you can show that you are either consistently breaking even or making a profit. By consistently, I mean 200 trades minimum. You do 200 trades over a period of time and either break-even or make a profit, then you should be alright to increase your risk.
Unfortunately, this is where many retail traders get greedy and blow it. They will do 10 trades and hit their profit target on 9 of them. They will start seeing huge piles of money in their future and get greedy. They will start taking more risk on their trades than their account can handle.
200 trades of break-even or profitable performance risking 1% per trade. Don't even think about increasing your risk tolerance until you do it. When you get to this point, increase you risk to 2%. Do 1,000 trades at this level and show break-even or profit.
If you blow your account, go back down to 1% until you can figure out what the hell you did differently or wrong, fix your strategy, and try again.
Once you clear 1,000 trades at 2%, it's really up to you if you want to increase your risk. I don't recommend it. Even 2% is bordering on gambling to be honest.
LESSON 4 - THE 500 PIP DRAWDOWN RULE
This is a rule I created for myself and it's a great way to help protect your account from blowing.
Sometimes the market goes insane. Like really insane. Insane to the point that your broker can't keep up and they can't hold your orders to the SL and TP levels you specified. They will try, but during a flash crash like we had at the start of January 2019 the rules can sometimes go flying out the window on account of the trading servers being unable to keep up with all the shit that's hitting the fan.
Because of this I live by a rule I call the 500 Pip Drawdown Rule and it's really quite simple - Have enough funds in your account to cover a 500 pip drawdown on your largest open trade
. I don't care if you set a SL of -50 pips. During a flash crash that shit sometimes just breaks.
So let's use an example - you open a 0.1 lot short order on USDCAD and set the SL to 50 pips (so you'd only lose $50 if you hit stoploss). An hour later Trump makes some absurd announcement which causes a massive fundamental event on the market. A flash crash happens and over the course of the next few minutes USDCAD spikes up 500 pips, your broker is struggling to keep shit under control and your order slips through the cracks. By the time your broker is able to clear the backlog of orders and activity, your order closes out at 500 pips in the red. You just lost $500 when you intended initially to only risk $50.
It gets kinda scary if you are dealing with whole lot orders. A single order with a 500 pip drawdown is $5,000 gone in an instant. That will decimate many trader accounts.
Remember my statements above about Forex being a cruel bitch of a mistress? I wasn't kidding.
Granted - the above scenario is very rare to actually happen. But glitches to happen from time to time. Broker servers go offline. Weird shit happens which sets off a fundamental shift. Lots of stuff can break your account very quickly if you aren't using proper risk management.
LESSON 5 - UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT TRADING METHODOLOGIES
Generally speaking, there are 3 trading methodologies that traders employ. It's important to figure out what method you intend to use before asking for help. Each has their pros and cons, and you can combine them in a somewhat hybrid methodology but that introduces challenges as well.
In a nutshell:
- Price Action Trading (Sometimes called Naked Trading) is very effective at identifying when trends will start and finish. This gives you the advantage of staying ahead of the market and predicting when a change in trend direction will occur. It has the disadvantage of being really easy to screw it up if you don't plot your support and resistance lines properly and interpret the chart wrong. Because you can identify a change in trend direction, you'll generally make more profit on a new trend than a technical strategy will.
- Technical Analytics (or TA) uses math and statistics to try and identify where the market is headed or confirm/reject whether a trend is happening. It has the advantage of being very math and stat driven which is hard to refute the numbers, but it has the disadvantage of being late to the party when it comes to identifying trends (hence why people call TA a lagging strategy). When people fail using TA, it's not because of the math - it's because you misinterpreted what the math is telling you.
- Fundamental Analysis (or FA) uses news and macro scale events to predict what is going on. A really good example right now is Brexit, what a clusterfuck that is. Every time some major brexit news breaks it causes all sorts of choas in almost every currency pair. Fundamental trading has the highest potential profitability per trade but it also has the highest potential drawdown per trade.
Now you may be thinking that you want to be a a price action trader - you should still learn the principles and concepts behind TA and FA. Same if you are planning to be a technical trader - you should learn about price action and fundamental analysis. More knowledge is better, always.
With regards to technical analysis, you need to really understand what the different indicators are tell you. It's very easy to misinterpret what an indicator is telling you, which causes you to make a bad trade and lose money. It's also important to understand that every indicator can be tuned to your personal preferences.
You might find, for example, that using Bollinger Bands with the normal 20 period SMA close, 2 standard deviation is not effective for how you look at the chart, but changing that to say a 20 period EMA average price, 1 standard deviation bollinger band indicator could give you significantly more insight.
LESSON 6 - TIMEFRAMES MATTER
Understanding the differences in which timeframes you trade on will make or break your chosen strategy. Some strategies work really well on Daily timeframes (i.e. Ichimoku) but they fall flat on their face if you use them on 1H timeframes, for example.
There is no right or wrong answer on what timeframe is best to trade on
. Generally speaking however, there are 2 things to consider:
- Speed - If you are scalping (trading on the really fast candles like 1M, 5M, 15M, etc) odds are your trades are very short lived. Maybe 10 minutes to an hour tops. For the most part, scalping strategies will produce little profit per trade but make up for it in the sheer volume of trades. Whereas swing trading may only make a few trades but each one could be worth a significant amount of money.
- Spread (the fee you pay to the broker when you trade) - If you are a scalper, the spread is your worst enemy because you have to overcome it very fast to make a profit on your order. Whereas swing trading the spread hardly impacts you at all.
If you are a total newbie to forex, I suggest you don't trade on anything shorter than the 1H timeframe when you are first learning
. Trading on higher timeframes tends to be much more forgiving and profitable per trade. Scalping is a delicate art and requires finesse and can be very challenging when you are first starting out.
LESSON 7 - AUTOBOTS...ROLL OUT!
Yeah...I'm a geek and grew up with the Transformers franchise decades before Michael Bay came along. Deal with it.
Forex bots are called EA's (Expert Advisors). They can be wonderous and devastating at the same time. /Forex
is not really the best place to get help with them. That is what /algotrading
is useful for. However some of us that lurk on /Forex
code EA's and will try to assist when we can.
Anybody can learn to code an EA. But just like how 95% of retail traders fail, I would estimate the same is true for forex bots. Either the strategy doesn't work, the code is buggy, or many other reasons can cause EA's to fail. Because EA's can often times run up hundreds of orders in a very quick period of time, it's critical that you test them repeatedly before letting them lose on a live trading account so they don't blow your account to pieces
. You have been warned.
If you want to learn how to code an EA, I suggest you start with MQL. It's a programming language which can be directly interpretted by Meta Trader. The Meta Trader terminal client even gives you a built in IDE for coding EA's in MQL. The downside is it can be buggy and glitchy and caused many frustrating hours of work to figure out what is wrong.
If you don't want to learn MQL, you can code an EA up in just about any programming language. Python is really popular for forex bots for some reason. But that doesn't mean you couldn't do it in something like C++ or Java or hell even something more unusual like JQuery if you really wanted.
I'm not going to get into the finer details of how to code EA's, there are some amazing guides out there. Just be careful with them. They can be your best friend and at the same time also your worst enemy when it comes to forex.
One final note on EA's - don't buy them. Ever.
Let me put this into perspective - I create an EA which is literally producing money for me automatically 24/5. If it really is a good EA which is profitable, there is no way in hell I'm selling it. I'm keeping it to myself to make a fortune off of. EA's that are for sale will not work, will blow your account, and the developer who coded it will tell you that's too darn bad but no refunds. Don't ever buy an EA from anybody.
LESSON 8 - BRING ON THE HATERS
You are going to find that this subreddit is frequented by trolls. Some of them will get really nasty. Some of them will threaten you. Some of them will just make you miserable. It's the price you pay for admission to the /Forex
If you can't handle it, then I suggest you don't post here. Find a more newbie-friendly site. It sucks, but it's reality.
We often refer to trolls on this subreddit as shitcunts. That's your word of the day. Learn it, love it. Shitcunts.
YOU MADE IT, WELCOME TO FOREX!
If you've made it through all of the above and aren't cringing or getting scared, then welcome aboard the forex train! You will fit in nicely here. Ask your questions and the non-shitcunts of our little corner of reddit will try to help you.
Assuming this post doesn't get nuked and I don't get banned for it, I'll add more lessons to this post over time. Lessons I intend to add in the future:
- Demo Trading
- Why you will blow your first account and what to do when it happens
- Trading Psychology (this will be a beefy one and will take a while to put together)
- Exotics vs Majors and which you should focus on as a newbie (aka how to blow your account in a single trade with exotics)
- Which Broker Should You Use? (This is covered in pretty good detail on the FAQ already - https://www.reddit.com/Forex/wiki/index - so I may not bother)
- Hedging (there isn't really a good guide written on this anywhere)
- Doubling Your Risk to Save Your Ass or Lose a Shit Ton (aka Martingale & Anti-Martingale)
- Risk On/Off
- Forex Calendars
- Currency Strength / Heat Maps
- Margin Calls (What are they and why are you getting them?)
If there is something else you feel should be included please drop a comment and I'll add it to the above list of pending topics.
In case people didn't know, if you use a platform which "contains" a paper trading acccount, rather than relying on the TOS platform entirely, you can take advantage of the free real-time US equity data for paper trading. So to keep this simple you can get NinjaTrader for free here, it's generally considered a free platform for those who didn't know. https://ninjatrader.com/FreeLiveData
When you get NT through this method, you can pick Futures or Forex data. You can
go back and fill out each one if you'd like say, do Futures first (that'll be through CQG and give you a lot
of data for 7 days or 14, I can't recall) and the Forex through FXCM. Regardless, you don't have to use either one if you don't want. After that you'll be able to download NT installer, I always go with NinjaTrader 8, it works well. Rather than 7, that is.
Simply click "connections" in the main panel once it's open, and add a TD Ameritrade connection with the same login/pass you'd use to login to TOS or your TD/AT online account.
One important thing to note: If you want tick data, at the least NinjaTrader will say give you 10 tick, 2, 1 tick or even intervals like 1s (literally type 1s or 10s or 1t 3t 10t etc and hit enter when you have a chart open) but I believe it's derived
from the bar data, if that makes sense. Also if you're viewing anything less than the 1 minute bar timeframe, itll just start off at the time you've opened the chart with such tick/second/range/interval data, and no historical on the chart. So if I'm doing that I like to open a second chart in another tab of the same instrument to show the historical data.
So the paper trading account is within the NT platform, and so long as you make sure you have set up your default account to be say Sim101, the usual name of the default paper trading account, you won't be actually executing trades through the TD Ameritrade broker, but you get to trade on real-time data.
Between this being free data, the possibility of using Rithmic, CQG and FXCM trials for futures and forex, you can get basically all free data. For a paper trader like me, that's nice because I have no skin the game... I think that's the saying.
Keep in mind I'm not promoting NinjaTrader in any commercial capacity and have no affiliation with them whatsoever as a company or in any manner I can conceive. There's one other platform I use which isn't free that's compatible with TD Ameritrade's data and that's called MotiveWave. It also does support simulated trading very very well. I suggest checking it out and I'll just say Google MotiveWaveTM 4.2.8 Ultimate Edition ;) Hope this isn't just old news everyone here has known. If so, let me know. Happy trading and hope this coming trading week is a good one.
Edit: Some other resources which at least have free trials available without necessarily needing any payment info I find useful are: 1) www.livesquawk.com
(Especially Steve K's market signals... I've only heard of McAffe's signals but never tried them, however Steve K is a good guy and seems to really know what he's doing. Tl;dr, they work for me in paper trading).
- you need a linkedin with 5 or more connections to get the free trial but they have a great squawk service with a guy from NYC who seems to be on literally almost 24 hours a day 5 days a week.
- a Bloomberg Terminal alternative basically, but not as fancy... for more fancy see:
This one isn't really explained the best on their own site, in my opinion but I've been using the free 30 day trial and what it is, is Metastock's own way of selling Reuters Eikon service. Eikon is about the best Bloomberg Terminal alternative I've found yet in many years of searching. I'm more into looking at data and figuring out how plats work than the actual trading in some ways. Important note on this one: Once you do have a trial, and they take a little while to rubber stamp it so be patient with the emails they send, you can login through the regular Reuters Eikon web login if you wish rather than using the Windows standalone program. They're the same one's just web-baed.
5) Lastly for now, https://www.money.net
- definitely worth checking out. Has it's own live squawk for news during trading hours and definitely no payment info needed for a trial. You can login once trial acquired via login.money.net or the now 'legacy' installable platform. They're both good but I'm not crazy about the iOS/Android versions at all.
There has been lot of queries regarding Blackhedge. As one of the founders of Blackhedge I thought it would be proper to put up a brief primer on Blackhedge explaining about ourselves and our services and how you can profit from it before it fully goes functional.Those of you who have not visited our website yet can visit us at www.blackhedge.co
In short Blackhedge is the world's first Altcoin centric proprietary trading firm.That is simply we trade all fiat asset classes ( forex, stocks, commodities, bonds) and also crypto currencies with company owned shareholder funds and pay dividends to our shareholders in purely BLK .( This is unlike some bitcoin based hedgefunds who only trade bitcoins)We also finance BLK centric crypto projects and promote blackcoin technology.
Most of you by now are probably thinking that we are yet another crypto scam site who will disappear with the money overnight.Most of you might question that is it even legal ??The main issue with most cryptocoiners is trust so far I understand and we are not even asking you to trust us.
We are a proper registered firm managing our company owned funds and also acting as a money manager for three very reputed and regulated brokerage houses. As I said you do not need to trust us to make money from us :-). All you have to do is open an account with one of the brokers we are affiliated under and copy our trades in our account. So you do not have to pay money to us directly. You have full control of your money and you may withdraw it anytime you like minus our performance fees which varies from 15 -20 % which the broker directly debits from your account in case of a profit. We also accept clients from U.S and Canada.Sounds interesting ?? Read on.
For Non U.S clients
Minimum investment :- 100 USD Minimum top up :- 20 USD Performance fee:- 15 % Withdrawal penalty :- Nil Deposit :- Bank Wire/Credit Card and various e-currencies Broker :- Fxopen ( regulated in New Zealand) To open an account all you have to do is to click the following link and invest under our trade signals https://pamm.fxopen.com/en/Pamm/Blackhedge6
For U.S/Canada based clients Minimum investment :- 500 USD Performance fee :- 20 % Withdrawal penalty :- Nil Deposit Mode :- Bank Wire/Credit Cards Broker:- Tallinex( regulated in St. Vincents and Grenadines) To open an account please click the following link open an account http://www.tallinex.com/open-account?i=127745&s=127745
Also note we are not responsible if the broker does not open your account because of the lack of documents on your part or because of their anti- money laundering policies. We also do not provide tax or financial planning advise to clients availing this service. Need futher help or clarifications you can email us at [email protected]
Also note a major percentage of the performance fees will go towards financing BLK projects and development of the blackcoin eco system.
Further questions you might be pondering upon would be - 1)Is Blackhedge a ponzi scheme ? 2)If it is not a ponzi then is it profitable ? 3)Credentials of the Blackhedge traders ?
1) It cannot be a ponzi scheme because we do not accept any direct money from clients. We manage only our self owned shareholder(member) money .There are no guaranteed quantum of profits.Profits depend upon the performance of our traders.
2) Well you can follow our live trades in twitter at @Blackhedge_ Our trading statistics can be certified and tracked at a reputed third party website http://myfxbook.com/members/blackhedge
. Yes we do make money. Need more mind boggling stats ?mail us we will be happy to flood you with more stats.
3)Traders trading our accounts have atleast one international financial certification i.e either a CFA( Certified Financial Analyst) or someone who has cleared all three levels of CMT ( Chartered Market Technician) Program from Market Technicians Association, New York. It is a prerequisite for anyone handling our accounts.We do not guarantee any certain quantum of profits but we do ensure that the trades you follow are done by professional qualified traders.As one of the founders of Blackhedge I have over 10 years of trading experience in the financial markets with both the certifications mentioned.
If one wants to make a more active association with us in the capacity of a shareholder, we are open to private equity placements.Shareholders ofcourse gets their dividend in blackcoins and enjoy superior returns by participating directly in the growth of the company.
Current Status :- Trading is on and interested folks and copy our trades and also contribute to the growth of blackcoin.
Future Plans :- We are working on some other features of our website which will be online soon enough.We are also in the process of developing some pure blackcoin based financial products which I cannot elaborate right now for the sake of confidentiality.
I hope members of this community will support us in this venture and together we can make a great coin i.e Blackcoin the greatest.
Always bet on BLK.
Please share your views with us in this thread/email us at [email protected]
/follow us at twitter @Blackhedge_
Die besten Forex Signal Anbieter . Um die Auswahl an potentiellen Forex Signal Anbietern etwas einzugrenzen, stellen wir hier drei der beliebtesten Unternehmen vor: Learn 2 Trade. Learn 2 Trade ist eine englischsprachige Plattform, die hochwertige Signale schickt. Die Besonderheit: Meldet man sich bei einem der Partnerbroker an, erhält man das erste Jahr Signale kostenlos. Die Signale werden ... Best and easy to earn Forex affiliate program that allows to promote copy trading signals service on CPA or RevShare basis. Join and make money! A forex signals affiliate program is one of such ways and it does not even require the affiliate to possess trading skills. If you can market a product, present it in a way that convinces people ... Forex affiliate program can grow from a side income to a lucrative business within several months if you choose right forex referral program and then use it smart. People who are far from affiliate forex partnerships often think that you need to have a website in order to become an affiliate or that the only way to generate forex traffic is by chatting on forums with other traders. Although ... There is a 21 day grace period for us to validate the sale. We can change or terminate your affiliate account at any time. Commission earned for the signup payment only. Additional residual transactions do not apply. No income or profit claims may be made at any time. We reserve the right to deny anyone from our Affiliate Program. If you were ... Ense anza Forex: Cuentas Gestionadas Representa alg n Broker o Plataforma? Si: No : Si la respuesta es si , como se llaman el broker o el plataforma que usted represena? Tiene una p gina web? No: Si: Si la respuesta es si cual es la direcci n de su p gina web? Advertencia de Riesgo P litica de Privacidad Derechos de Reproducci n 2010 CompuForex, Inc/ Todos los derechos Reservados. Empiece a ... Join the Forex Signals affiliate program and earn like a legend. Here's what we paid out to our affiliates last month. Ready to join them? See what you could earn . Let our earnings calculator get you excited... We'll pay you 10% recurring commission on all your referrals subscriptions. Our calculation is based on our average order value which is $190. There's no limit to what you could earn ... Our Forex Affiliate Marketing Program is better than Forex Broker IB Program. +61 (0)3 8664 8521 [email protected] Sing up/User login. Facebook. Twitter. Google+. LinkedIn . YouTube. 0. Product was successfully added to your cart. Home; About. Who we are; Why Forex Signals; Our Services; How it works; Testimonial; FAQ; Contact Forex Signal; Forex Signal Blog; Affiliate Program; Live Signals ... Forex COPY testimonials; Affiliate; FAQ; JOIN FXPROfit AFFILIATE PROGRAM. Get 35% commission for a LIFETIME for any user’s purchase with FXPROfit SIGNALS affiliate program! BECOME AN AFFILIATE. AFFILIATE LOGIN PAGE. Build your own business with our AFFILIATE PROGRAM! We will do the hard work for you! Just recommend our services and secure your passive income every month! Join our AFFILIATE ...
https://rebrand.ly/BFXFAST1 Get More Info Now The Definitive Guide to Forex Signals Provider: This is What They Hope You Never , Get FOREX BUSINESS SIGNUPS W... - 4-10 High-Quality VIP Forex Signals Per WEEK (Swing Trading & Day Trading Forex Signals) 📊 - Lifetime Access to Our Affiliate Program & Make HUGE Commissions 💵 - Weekly Forex Technical ... Join Our Premium Signals below here: ... Affiliate Program UPDATE - So Darn Easy Forex™ - Duration: 12:10. So Darn Easy Forex University 1,299 views. 12:10. Trading Education Warning: Affiliate ... There is no limit on what you can make, you can earn as much as possible, we also offer rewards like lamborghini's etc. Our goal is to turn some of our affiliates into multi millionaires. Get ... Become a forex affiliate with the best affiliate program compensation plan! Learn how to make money with affiliate marketing on instagram and how to make money with affiliate marketing. Copy All Our Live Trades. Copy Daily From 6 Figures Forex Traders With Our Forex Signals & Get Started With a 67% Discount. https://goldenoptiontrading.com ⬅️⬅️⬅️ Take It Easy. Just ... This lesson is there to enlighten Forex traders or interested persons on how you can start by earning on and off the Forex markets and grow a passive income....